Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No pooing and Party's

I am in the first day of not washing my hair in the "normal" way. Last night I scritched my scalp and did a baking soda wash, rinsed it off, then did a apple cider vinegar rinse and half way rinsed it out. Immediately I saw that my hair was REALLY shiny. I thought it was going to be a pain in the butt to get all of the tangles out, but to my surprise I had NO problem AT ALL!! I couldn't believe it. And, trust me, conditioner was something I have been obsessed with especially since I already have really dry hair and shampoo dries it out even more. But this method made it look AND feel better than it has in years, YEARS I tell you! I will keep posting on this topic and let you know how it is going. I am not completely sold on it yet, but I am getting there. I have to first see how days of no shampoo affects my hair. I am still getting things together for the babies party too. I have ordered the cutest invitations and can't wait to get them in the mail so I can see them and send them out to everyone! I am SO very excited about celebrating his first birthday. I am going to try to do everything I can to make it a memorable day! I hope everyone can make it, you won't be sorry, I can assure you that!

No comments:

Post a Comment