Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Another Health Update

I have good news. It certainly has been a long time coming too! Ever since I started taking the Vitamin D (and other things, but mostly D) my bleeding has stopped. Yes, stopped! Glory be!! It has been exactly 3 weeks since my last spell and I feel great. I do, however, feel like I may be on the verge of a period, which always freaks me out because I never know when it will end. I have to say that I feel awesome about not bleeding, spotting or ANYTHING for three whole weeks! This is a grand improvement and I hope that if/when my period comes again it will not outlast it's welcome. It would be wonderful to experience a "normal" cycle for the first time in two years.
If I do have a normal cycle this time around, that means that things are REALLY looking up. (I hope anyway!) Of course, I would have to wait it out for a few months and see if my cycle really is "normal". So, so far-so good. And I hope it lasts. Time will only tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment