Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Kaine November 2012

Kaine is really growing. As of May 2012 he has grown a whopping inch and a half! That is the difference between being a 5t and a 5/6 in pants size. Pretty significant, if you ask me. My baby is no longer in "toddler" clothes! (I happen to be quite proud of this fact, especially since I haven't considered him a toddler for at least 2 years.) He is wearing "big boy" shirts and underwear too (boys sizes). His shoe size is also rapidly progressing too! He is already at a size 13, I think the next size up is a boy's 1. He really is no longer a baby but a bonafide boy!
Homeschool is also going well. He is still having some trouble with handwriting but, we are taking a break from that right now and reassessing where to go from here. (I think we might have to go back a few steps and start again.) It is nice to get to see him learning instead of just learning about what he has done. I feel like I would miss so much if he was gone for most of the day. I think we really both enjoy being able to learn and grow together. All of his other subjects are going well. He is really good at math and science. Science, mostly because we like to do experiments and he likes to do the dirty stuff! Messy is always better around here!
I have to say it is a lot of work to be so responsible for so many things in this little man's life, but I really do love it. Nothing worth it is ever easy. I am glad that I wasn't given an easy route to walk down. I feel very appreciative of all of the things God has shown me through trial and suffering and growing and learning. I hope I can be God's example to this little man who will one day have to answer God's call and lead other people (even if it is just his little household!). May God always walk with us and show us where we are to go!
I am Thankful for being able to be a mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment