Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dieting

SO, I have been putting off starting dieting because it never seems to work. I wanted to be able to see results and NOT weeks down the line. SO, finally took hubbies advice and decided to do it his way....
What I have gained (or lost?):
       Rediscovered how nice it is to walk around the house in my undies (that actually fit).
       My pants are starting to sag.
      Starting to like the pain, the day after, a workout. Showing me that I did something that will help to propel me to my future self.
      Starting to look forward to the nasty protein shakes, because I know that they work.
      DaVinci Syrups aren't really that bad, when you have to use them to drink protein.
      I have also discovered all of the yummy sugar free foods that are out there (that are actually good).


I have to say that my energy is much better too. I don't know how much I have lost. But I was walking with Kaine into the grocery store and discovered that I wasn't dying to put him down into the cart when I got inside the door. I actually felt lighter! It was a great feeling! Going to keep soldering on....will hopefully find the courage to step into the gym and "pump" some weights. Don't worry Matt, I won't do curls in the squat rack!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment