Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween 2009

I have to say that I am SO looking forward to this Halloween. I have always enjoyed this holiday. Jessica always seems to come to my mind too! (Not that she is ever that far away in the first place! We had such fun.) 

Last year was fun. Kaine was still too young to really enjoy or even know what was happening. People thought I was crazy for taking a five month old door-to-door. I really wanted to have the experience though!Shamed,  I then ended up pawing his bag off on Jordan, who diligiantly told everyone (on his own accord, mind you!) that it was for his cousin and could he please have a little extra! Sweet boy!  

This year, I am hoping is going to be great fun! Kaine can walk. He sort of says Trick or Treat! He more mimics the sounds made by the words that I say, kind of like the melody of a songthat you didn't quite catch the words to. The boy is so musically inclined!  

Anyway, I am hoping that he will have just as much fun as I intend to have. We are going to carve our pumking tonight and roast the seeds...one of my favorite things to do. Kaine, I am assumming will be eating his pumpkin guts raw again this year. Especialy after the protest we got from him last year when we tried to take it away! New pics to soon follow!

On a different note: I will be changing this blog page soon. Going to be incorporating new things on the sides and in the text. Many more pics and am going to try to figure out how to create an album for all to parrooze (if that is even a real word!).

No comments:

Post a Comment