Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Today...


     I am looking forward to October. Or I should say, the rest of it. Tomorrow start the adventure of the fall season. We are going to a church fall festival with Allana and the kids. She has also found out about another one, but I am not sure if we will be able to make it or not. With little ones you are never sure what your schedule really will be like.
     Kaine can be pretty predictable, most of the time. I just hate not giving him naps, it makes his nighttime one of tossing and turning. Lilly and Landon, of course, are still napping too. Who knows maybe he will nap on the car ride there, I know he will on the way back. Here is to crossing our fingers that it doesn't mess him up too bad for bedtime! Will be posting pics as soon as I can. (If my camera doesn't decided to crap out on me again!).
     In other news, walked outside to get my cell out of the car. Besides the bugs that were buzzing around the light at the front door annoying me, I was pleasantly surprised to feel the coolness of the night air. I was happy to know that, at least tonight, there is no humidity in the air. I hope this is a sign of things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment