Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Laundry Baskets are Dangerous

The funniest thing just happened! Kaine was in my room watching Cars, when I heard from the living room, "Oh! Aaagghhh!" Which I ran to! What happened?  I walk into my room. Kaine is in the dirty clothes basket flailing around like a turtle that is on its back and can't get up (which is what he was!). It was honestly hilarious! The poor boy couldn't get on the bed (is what I am thinking) so thought, "Oh here is a comfy basket full of blankets and clothes, I will sit here". Well, the basket looked fuller than in was and the poor dear fell right in as he backed up to sit in it! Now I wish I had my camera but it would not have been a good time to take a picture anyway, poor thing was slightly traumatized! But, oh, how funny it was!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment