Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

May Days

I am having diapers made, 25 to be exact. Too bad it is a month away from Kaine's 2nd birthday. Potty training is right around the corner. I wonder how he will do? I hope well. Hopefully soon I will have a few pictures of some cute diapers/training pants. I had the material, so I decided to go ahead with the project. I just outsourced most of it this time, so it would actually get done!

On another note, we are having a construction site birthday party in my backyard! I am really looking forward to it. Three legged races, digging in dirt, playing in water, throwing water balloons, eating cake and smashing a pinata! Sounds like a ton of fun doesn't it?

Oh yeah, we are also going to be paying our first school fee on the first! How exciting is that? It will be a good day.Go here to see the school he will be in.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's already his second birthday! It seems like it was just the other day that you were telling me about the circus party. :)

    ReplyDelete