Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

6 Weeks

So far, so good. That is my motto, for the moment at least. I don't really know if my symptoms are any different or the same as last time, seeing as how I had no idea that I was even pregnant. Although, I really did want to be. Anyway, my symptoms seems to be much more heightened, especially when it comes to nausea. I had some headaches a few weeks ago but, honestly, that could have just been from the pollen count. So, now I am torn. I really think it sucks that I feel sick off and on. But, at the same time, I feel happy because my body is doing what it is suppose to be doing. I also have breast tenderness. Not nearly as bad as last time, when I thought I had a severe illness because I had major lymph pain under my arms and absolutely nothing could even breath on my breasts. It was horrible! This time around, I have swelling and pain but I can stand it. Maybe it is just because I know what is going on. Maybe it is just because I don't really need to go through that many changes this time around. I don't know, I just hope it doesn't get much worse.

Either way, I am glad that I am finally pregnant. I am ready to start showing and let everyone know about it! Speaking of letting everyone know, I think I have figured out a cute way to let them know. We are going to Disney the last weekend of April. This also happens to be Matt and I's 10 year anniversary (dating one but, to us, it counts!). We are going to go to dinner on our anniversary with everyone. I thought I would dress Kaine in a shirt that says, "Big Brother". Then we are going to wait and see if people notice what it says and then excitement will ensue. That is the plan anyway. And, if no one notices, then I will just point it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment