Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas is coming!

I am still trying to finish all of my Christmas gifts. I hope I will have time to do it. I still have 3 small cross stitches to do. Then I have to finish Kaine's Felt Playhouse. I am hoping he is going to like it. He has been hiding under his high chair and saying "Hey! Boo!" which is giving me a lot of hope that he is going to love it! I think he is getting to the age when little houses and caves that he can make his own are going to be really fun.
We went to the Winter Wonderland 2009 in St. Augustine and they made an elf village and there were about 15 little houses and Kaine and Jordan went and they were playing in all of the houses. Kaine and Jordan were having a blast. I am hoping he feels the same way about his fun new dinosaur cave! Hopefully I will have pictures up soon. I am going to try and see if I can take pictures of the whole process. It is actually kinda easy, it is just time consuming because it is so big.
I will try and post pictures of the things I have made for this Christmas too. I will probably post them after Christmas because some of the people that I have made them for read this.

Update on Dad: He is doing well. Talked to him this morning. He will be home for Christmas. At Aunt Deb's at least. I am hoping to get up there the day after Christmas and will probably stay for a week or so. I have not heard anything else about Grandpa Joe, so I am assuming that everything is still the same. We are not getting updated to well from that side.

No comments:

Post a Comment