Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Gifts are underway!

Okay, so I decided to make everyone a Christmas gift this year. At first I thought, "This will be good. I will save some money and won't be driving myself crazy going from store to store in search of the perfect thing!" Can you imagine? Kaine in tow the whole way too? I don't think so! So, what better way to give a gift of love, make it yourself. Give something with meaning this year, that's my moto. SO....what is going on you ask?

It is actually going pretty well. Today I realized, in a bit of a panic, that today in December 1st and I only have 25 days to Christmas! How will I get everything done??? Well, I will tell you. I have grounded myself, sort of. Exept for going to the grocery and watching my shows on Thursday night, I am going to be putting the petal to the metal (literally, you know what I mean if you sew!). So, I have been working on the following:

1 & 2. Two Cross Stitched pictures for my sisters.
3. Kaine's felt Playhouse (although, this is fun, the machine doesn't like it!)
4. Birthday present for Matt's mom (not actually started yet, not sure what to do!)
5. Made Mom's present at the 1st of November (toughest person off my list! No offense. I am elated!)
6. Will be making pie crusts to fill and give away
7. Make Grandma something
8. Patty something
9. Possibly the boys, not sure though
10. Books for Lilly, Kaine, Landon, Grace and Jordan
11. Other things I have not gotten to get to yet

I need to be getting to work. Send me some positive thoughts and shoot the Big Man upstairs a shout for me to get it all done and to love every minute of it!!! Love and Merry days to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment