Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Looking for a job

I am looking for a job. I would like something that has benefits and pays well. It can be part or full time. I have applied for 2 merchandising jobs, one for 7-up / Snapple Corporation and the other for Kellog's Corporation. Hopefully I will be able to hear something back from these places soon. One is a part time position from 10-2 in the day the other in an evening/night/weekend position. But we need money and I am willing to make it work. Plus either one of these times would work out with our schedules. Although, I may have to hire someone to watch Kaine during the daytime one. Not sure yet. Plus, one is in Gainesville (a plus) the other didn't say where it was, it looked like they were just trying to hire people. Maybe I have a shot? Hopefully I do. Well, just wanted to give you an update on what we have been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment