Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Cleaning and Camping agian!

OK, seriously, have you ever cleaned your house because a cleaning lady was coming to help you? This sounds rediculous to me, yet that is exactly what I did today! Plus, it doesn't help that my in-laws will be taking care of Kaine in my house this weekend while Matt and I go camping. So, clean, clean, clean....that is what I did today!

We are going camping at Goldhead State Park, which is nice. I have been there with Kaine and Jordan over the summer. If any of you remember the twisting ankle post, this is where it happened. Hopefully, that won't be this case this trip. I also hope that my cold does not rear it's ugly head again, I should probably wait to go camping until it is completely clear, but they have already paid for the spot. What is a girl to do? I am hoping that it will be a nice getaway for Matt and I, one with very little distraction! Either way, it should be an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment