Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Camping and Mother-in-Laws



The camping adventure was a success! It was much needed for Matt and I. We spend so little time together as a couple that we are going to have to do this more often. It is good that we both enjoy camping so much, after all it is technically how we met. The only annoying this was that the people we were with decided to bring a giant TV with them. They said it was for the Gator game, but ended up watching it the WHOLE time! Really annoying. Matt and I on Saturday night went over to our camp spot, just next to theirs and started a fire and laid on one of our sleeping bags and talked and played cards. It was so nice to just sit and be together, without distractions. We didn't have to worry about anything and didn't have to be anywhere. SO NICE! If you don't like camping you should try to go to a hotel and not use any of the electronic devices and just spend time with each other, guaranteed to improve your relationship!!!
On the down side, my mother-in-law hired a cleaning lady to clean my house (which is the silver lining in this story!). Then she stayed to watch Kaine here while we were gone and proceeded to rearrange my house! SERIOSLY!!! I was like, "what are you thinking!?". I could not find a darn thing when I got home and am really quiet annoyed with this whole thing. I would not go over to someones house and rearrange their cabinets and put things where I think they should go!!! (I must say too, logically, she has NO idea how to rearrange or even arrange a kitchen anyway, so why in the world she tried to "fix" mine, I will never know!) This may sound harsh, but seriosly, who puts coffee cups in with plates when you have a cabinet full of coffee cups (over the coffee pot, I might add) that is just for this specific use!? UGH ! >(

No comments:

Post a Comment