Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bottles and Improvement

I have replaced the bottles with a sippy cup. I thought I was going to be able to get rid of all of the night feedings by taking the bottle away but, that has not happened. I have been giving him milk in a cup at bedtime and then last night, probably because I wasn't feeling really well, I gave in and gave him some more in a cup. He only took enough for a few swallows but, it sent him to sleep. I was afraid that if I didn't give him anything, we would both be up at 4:30! He was in there talking to himself and acting like he wanted to play! So, tonight I will hopefully be able to get on without any use of a cup.

Matt and I are finally communicating again. I finally had enough and after talking to one of my girlfriends about the situation I was given a lot of good advice. I think I needed to talk it over with an outside party before we would have been able to solve our problems. It has only been a day or so and I know the begining always improves things, hopefully it will last. I have faith that we are on the mend and will be back to (or better than) our old selves.
The positive thoughts are working, keep sending them to me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment