Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Camping & Christmas Crafts

Hello bloggers!
We are going to Oleno State Park this weekend. We are going with the Boy Scouts. I have been doing research all week about what to bring and what types of food to bring to make. We are going to be taking Kaine. So, we will see how it goes. I think it will be an adventure, to say the least. I will be posting about the adventure when it is over.


Other than that, I am making a quiet book for Kaine for Christmas (The Great Out Doors). I am also going to be making a card table playhouse. I am really looking forward to it! Got the idea from one of the blogs that I follow. I am going to try and fit in some more homemade gifts for the other kids too. Princess dress up book (Grace), Dora dress up book (Lilly), a car fold up track (Jordan) and a Zoo quiet book (Landon). Hopefully I will be able to get it all done. Lots of crafts to do. Others will be getting some too! Follow this link to understand what we are talking about:   http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com/2009/10/felt-playhouse.html

No comments:

Post a Comment