Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

All of my Christmas presents are ready. I take that back, I have two more to finish. BUT all of the big stuff is out of the way! All I have left is to sew the playhouse walls and roof together and cut out the door! It looks so unbelievably awesome!! I will be posting pictures soon! I also have to get Grandma's pictures together, but that is not that big of a deal. It is just some scrappin' that needs to be done.

The In-Laws are going to be spending the night tonight. It will be our first Christmas morning at home since we got married. We usually go to Mom's house and help her be Santa. This year, because everyone has little ones, we thought it would be better to spend Christmas in our own houses and then come together for the afternoon / evening. I am looking forward to the change, but missing the excitement of the morning filled with kids. I am sure I will be filled to the hilt with kid Christmas joy by the end of the day though!

Mom is going to have a full house. The kids are: Kaine, Lilly, Landon, Jordan and Grace. Adults are: Grandma, Neil (?), George, Mom, Matt, Loren (that's me! :) ), Kristen, Brent, Lee and Allana. When I write it down like that it doesn't look that bad. But the count is: 15! That is a lot!

Merry Christmas to all of my family that are not with us.  To my friends that live too far away to see.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank You for stopping by my blog (Krafty Mum). To answer your question about how I dried my roses, I just hung the roses upside down before they had fully bloomed. I don't recall using any sort of treatment on the flower. I just let them dry on their own!!!

    ReplyDelete