Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Changes are coming.



 It is January! Is there anything more motivating? I mean, really, is there?

For some reason January tends to get me moving and thinking of ways to change my life. This year my New Years Resolution is NOT to make one! I have decided that doing so just sets me up for failure. Sad, I know. There are a lot of new things coming this year, however! BIG things are in the work. Want a hint:

1. I am going to lose weight (50+lbs)
2. I am going to get pregnant
3. Kaine will be turning 2
4. Kaine will be losing the binky (yea!)
5. Kaine will be learning to use the potty
6. Kaine will be learning letters
7. Kaine might be going to kindercare for 2 days a week

I must pause here and tell you that the *might* in that number seven is a big might! I have such an attachment to him that I am afraid to let him go! Do not get me wrong, I know he must grow up and leave, I just am not quite ready yet. I always thought it would happen when he was 3. I am afraid, however, that he won't be social when he becomes pre-school aged. Hence, the O2B Kids classes that we were attending. He loves to be around kids and learning is his number one activity! He is going to be an awesome school kid. I have no fear of that, just of letting him grow away from me. I am not psycho, I just have to prepare myself and that is what number seven is all about!

8. Home school training for the ready-ment of school
9. Exercise and nutrition for all
10. Puppy training
11. Learning to squat (yea, you ready that right!)
12. Reading more books with our new library cards!

That is mostly what I plan to do this year! Other things are going to be thrown in and things are going to get better and better. Things are going to be made: Diapers, new baby things, exercise clothes, learning to crochet and many, many more, as the mood strikes!

Kaine update:
Fully running and telling you so! Walking around the house all day today exclaiming: "Eat! Eat! Eat!" and nibbling on anything, plastic or real that he can fit into his toothy mouth, more no doubt on the way! Growing stronger, taller and smarter by the minute! See above for things to come!

OH, I got a camera for Christmas! I am planning on posting lots of good pics on the blog as soon as I can get it up and running. Keep checking in and I will promise to keep you informed. Leave comments of things that you would like me to blog about, if you would like more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment