Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Gifts




Okay, I know that I have been telling you for a while now that I was going to post these. (Finally got done because I had a wonderful friend, Erin, who pointed me to Picasa!) I hope it was worth the wait! This is the Felt Playhouse! Desriptions from
Top Left across to Bottom Right: Wheel on a Table on the inside of Cave, Cave Entrance with Rocks, Triceratops eating grass on dirt under a Prehistoric Tree, Volcano spewing lava and Volcano Bombs, Fire - Every good cave man has one inside his cave!, Apple Tree with removable apples (big hit, btw!) and a Mommy and Baby Bronciosaurus and another view of the Triceratops!



This was suppose to go on a card table but we decided that Matt would make the frame and then the gift was from both of us. The only problem with this situation is that now, it is gigantic and unmovable. Which, in retrospect, was what sold me in the first place. Now we REALLY DO need a playroom! But it is fun and now we get to experience it everyday. Which is good considering all of the work that went into it.

 The following pictures are of Kaine on Christmas day. Opening presents, playing with the cars in his Stocking, my homemade Cinnamon rolls, Matt's Degree with an artists Gator and Stadium, more Kaine and Our Stockings and Presents! See the mountain of presents behind Kaine? Those were all from his Poppa and Nana that's Matt's Parents! We had so much fun.











Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment