Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

PLANS: Bankable Bookcase { Land of Nod }

Do any of you remember a few post ago about the bookshelf, toy thing from Land of Nod. Well, I follow a blog called KraftyMum and she posted about another blog called Knock-off Wood. They have the plans to make this wonderful organizational tool. I feel like I have hit the serious jackpot of all jackpots in the blog community! I love crafty people, they sure know how to spread the word about wonderful things! Thanks KraftyMum and Knock-off Wood!!!

Here are the plans:

2 comments:

  1. I love the bookshelves you posted a couple of posts down. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Marilyn @ KraftyMum

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a classic name for your blog....If I had a son named Kaine, Id just have to steal that idea ;-) Thanks for dropping by my blog, Im glad you liked to car seat blanket...I hope you like the next submission too, it will be posted on SYTYC on Monday!

    ReplyDelete