Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Kaine the Great!

Is there any way to get a baby who doesn't want to eat to eat? He really just nibbles and then I have to put Ketchup on everything. This gets him to eat a few more bites but never all of it. It this normal at this stage? Maybe he is just beginning to slow down. That would actually be a great thing! I was afraid that if he kept eating the way he does that by the time he was a teenager we would have to buy a storage unit for food to put in the backyard! But seriously, he hasn't been eating but walking around the house saying "Eat! Eat! Eat!" Maybe it is just my cooking, LOL!
This is a picture from last Years Christmas! PJ buddies!

Here is some more updates on his development: Helps me clean the house. Yes he does! He loves to help me do laundry. I take things out of the washer and put them on the door to the dryer. Kaine comes and pushes them into the dryer exclaiming: "Push!" as he does it! It is super cute and helpful :). When it is time to put toys away I start to put them away and ask him to help and he likes to throw (Throw!) the toys into the right box. So Nice! He also likes to put the letters on and off the fridge while he sings his ABC's. Not in order, he really just likes the W, X, Y and Z part. He also says the L, M, N, O, P part but it comes out more like him rolling his tongue around in his mouth like, "La, La, La, La, Pa". It is awesome! He also likes to dance and sing around the house. He is also randomly found reading when it gets quiet in the house (like, oh it's quiet, I better go and see what is going on!). He also says: Up, Down, Out, Eat, No (of course!),  You too (as in Love you too! ~ absolutely my fave!), Elmos (not a typo), Tickle Toes, Bath Time, Gone Gone, Milk, Apples, Wa Wa (water) and most of the names of the family! He knows more than that but that is all of the new stuff!
Make sure you check out the new video on my facebook page. I couldn't figure out how to get it to transfer from there to here since Auntie Patty posted it. But I did get it to post to my page, so check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment