Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Things to come

Kaine has been trying to eat me out of house and home today. Seriously! He will get down from his chair and not even 30 minutes (if I am lucky!) will go by until he is coming up to me and saying, "Eat! Eat! Eat!" Occasionally, he throws in a cup or pop (sucker) request. Even now, as I write this he has approached me wanting to eat! But, it is in the oven and he must wait, no matter how many fits he decides to throw from here until dinner. Oh, well....

The store has only gotten a few nods of approval. I am not sure people have even read the note I sent about input. Hopefully, I will hear something from someone soon. I did get some really good approval and input from Mrs. P. She raised three boys, so at least I got that! Who better to know than a woman with years (her boys are in high school, I used to babysit them) of experience?

I have been trying to figure out what to do and how to make it work. I know that once things come together it should go more smoothly. The beginning of everything is always the hardest, right? I am unbelievably in love with the fabric that I have though!

2 comments:

  1. You are wise to seek advice. Begin with prayer and godly counsel! I am excited for you my darling niece xoxox
    *Proverbs 15:22 Without consultation, plans are frustrated,but with many counselors they succeed.
    *Proverbs 16:3 Commit your works to the LORD and your plans will be established.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe thank you, I need this! I appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete