Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Plan



Okay, I just found out that two people that I know are pregnant. There are at least two that I know that have had babies in the last couple of months. I am longing to have another baby! That is God's honest truth! What is holding us back? Well, here are the reasons:

Kaine isn't old enough. We would like him to be at least 2 and a half to 3 before we give birth. We think that would make the transition for everybody MUCH easier.

I have to lose weight. This is the biggest thing that is keeping us from getting pregnant. I have to be able to carry this baby without the complications that run in my family and that I, regrettably, had last time. No 3 hour glucose screen for diabetes, no pre-eclampsia, no high blood pressure, no worry about having to have another C-Section. I REALLY do not want to go down that road again.

I have a true and strong desire to have this baby naturally. NO MEDS - NO C-SECTION! I want to be with a Midwife and not in a hospital bed hooked up to monitors and having to scream at them because being on my side feels like I am going to give birth through my spine! In order to acheive this goal all things have to be perfect from the start (trust me I know this is a delusion, but I have to at least feel comfortable with WHERE I am starting!).

The plan:

1500 calories a day (going good, may go down to 1300)
Exercise to build muscle, lose fat and regain flexibility. Definitely NOT one of my strong points. I loathe exercise, I hate being hot and I hate being sweaty! All of which are unavoidable if doing it correctly!

So, in closing, I wrote this to give me some motivation and send it out into the world of prayers and well-wisher that will no doubt help me on my journey. Look for a happy post hopefully to come within the year about achieving these goals and being happily pregnant! (Probably not until November of so!)

No comments:

Post a Comment