Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Growing Children

Kaine seriously eats like a teenager! I am scared! The child just ate 3/4 of a giant apple, one gogurt, a cup of milk and half of my pesto, kalamata olive, ham and turkey wrap. Not to mention all of the gold fish he down an hour ago! He will take a nap and want a snack half an hour after he gets up.

He has also been getting up in the middle of the night wanting milk cups. The night before last he woke up 3 times. Last night I think he only got up once. I am not sure about this because I was so exhausted that I remember saying, "Matt!" and Matt getting up and getting him something. I seriously could not have moved at this point! I have not been sleeping well and last night was the first time I slept without my brain keeping me up! So, hopefully the poor child was not neglected after that!

Growth spurts are not fun around here. Lots of sleep loss for everyone. Food flying out of the cupboards and fridge. More diapers to change. More naps needed for Kaine and Mommy! Nothing getting done. Also, I hate when growth spurts fall on the week that I am PMSing. I already need more sleep and special self care. So, no fun!

Hopefully, this growth spurt will not last long. PS. Add another glass of milk to that previous list. He wanted more!

No comments:

Post a Comment