Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Costumes

I already made Kaine's costume, a few months ago, actually. He wore it to school and to the fall festival they had that evening. It was fun, a bit hectic, I had to go by myself (Matt was still working). I also volunteered to help in a booth but Kaine kept running away, so, you can imagine how that went. It was still fun, Kaine was over tired and really didn't want to be there at first. Then, he found the car table and didn't want to leave! The little girl trying to clean up was very relieved when I came to retrieve him! Haha!

Anyway, he now wants to be a construction worker for Halloween. (The other was a poncho style monkey costume that I made purposely to double as a "dress-up" item later on.) So, Matt and I have combed the aisles of every Halloween section of any store that dared to put one up. There are about a MILLION AND A HALF "woody and Jessie" costume's but ABSOLUTELY NO construction worker or "Bob the Builder" type costumes! What is up with that?! So, we went to Lowe's. I was really already pretty set on the whole "construction worker look" because of the birthday party. But I really wanted a safety vest to complete the look. Which, to my surprise, I could not find any fabric at Jo-Ann's to make one. We bought one that I would be able to scale down to fit him.

So, besides house hunting, going to a work party with Matt and helping my mom with a catering job this week, this is what I will be doing! Life has begun...

No comments:

Post a Comment