Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hope

In the last post I said something about how we had to pay for the car. We don't, even though we have already. Since the car wasn't finished in time the car insurance is still responsible for paying for the rental. We will get all of our money back.

In other news, I tried to take pictures of all of the crafts that  I have been doing lately but, my camera sucks and it won't take anything but blurs. So, I will have to try again soon. I really wish my EOS was fixed. But I am hoping to get all of that done after the holidays (of course, when I won't need it, lol!).

Anyway, we are also taking it easy on the baby front. We are putting our faith in God that His timing is better than anything that we could possible imagine. I am still very hopeful of pregnancy but I am encouraged that God will not make me wait longer than I can handle.

I am also hoping that the new year and new location (we may be moving very soon) will bring on a new desire to start, at least, walking for health. I really do need to get something going. Even if it is not to look better but to FEEL better. I am also hoping that it is going to help my crazy hormone system regulate it self better. I think this is one of my biggest issues with my body and if I can help it along, in a good way, that will help me to feel better about the whole issue (of weight, period, food things and more).

So, I believe this new year is going to be bringing forth a multitude of new things for us. I hope they are all for the good of everyone in our little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment