Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Life, as of late

My computer has stopped working for a while. The battery has decided to crap out on us. I don't know when, or if we will even fix it. Although, since I am using it now, maybe my husband has already solved that problem?? Don't know. Just glad to be back online, at least for a few minutes.

Today I am doing some more Christmas shopping. Because I am crazy. And because I didn't get as much done earlier as I thought. BOO! But it is mostly for the older boys in the family (brother-in-laws, brothers, uncles, etc.). So, although we don't have a ton of money (really running way to low this month!) I want everyone to get a gift just to let them know we were thinking of them and so they don't feel left out. I just don't think it is right that you know people are coming for Christmas and there won't be anything under the tree for them. It's just not right in my book. ***I also want to state here that I DO NOT believe that gifts should be the focus of Christmas but the thought of doing good for others, is my whole point!***

Anyway. We went camping last weekend, just Matt and I. It was really nice and we had a wonderful weekend. We saw a ton of animals, even 7 deer at the same time! It was really nice and we really needed to get away. I really wish we could do this all the time!! LOL

My car is also not yet done. It still needs to be painted, as of yesterday morning. But that is all good. I really didn't think, with the holidays and what not, that it would be completed by the 13th. So, it's all good. I am hoping to get it back sometime early next week.

I have also been searching for a place to rent in Gainesville, to get our credit score up. I think I might have found one. I am going to go and look at it today. So, wish me luck!

Hopefully, I will be back on here before the end of the year but, if not, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment