Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What's it all about?

Weird dreams (which is weird for me anyway, I don't have dreams!)...insomnia...very thirsty...pressure in my lower abdomen...increased libido (for a while anyway)...very hungry...funny cramps...weird tingles in my chest area...large, brown areolas (TMI, sorry)...
What is going on? I am hoping it is something wonderful...we will have to wait and see. Also, it may just be my body reacting to the "reset" that I did with the progesterone cream. So, who knows? The best news is...I have gone FOUR WHOLE WEEKS without a period or a feeling of one! WOO-HOO!! I feel like celebrating!! I have to say, it has been quite nice. I forgot what it felt like to have a "normal" cycle or, for that much, two normal weeks. To say the least, it has been nice. It's good news! Hopefully, very soon we will have even better news. But, if not, the weight loss and diet changes will continue until I am satisfied with myself (or become...well, you know what!).    :)

No comments:

Post a Comment