Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Angry post (title changes due to unbecoming language)

I am so sick of people telling me what I can and cannot do. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! I have my own life, go get yours.

I think I have finally hit my breaking point. I really AM quite ready to give it to the first person that walks into my path looking for a fight. I WILL give it to the next person to walk into my path looking for a fight!

I am SO done being this person that is suppose to be all "turn the other cheek" and "do it for the greater good". Well, this is what I have to say about that:

*statement has been deleted because I was very angry and the language that I used is not appropriate for anyone to hear. I am fully ashamed of myself. I beg your forgiveness.*

Now that I have that off my chest, yes, I do feel better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment