Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I am finally feeling like myself again. A lot of stress has been lifted off of me. Here's the list:

  • I'm not pregnant
  • I can still try and lose weight
  • The methods of how I was losing weight are not going to be affecting a baby
  • Matt and I are finally connecting
  • I am not holding anything back from Matt
Things still to do:
  • Have a civilized conversation with Matt's mom about the rumors she has heard about my blog
(yeah, and you read that right. She hasn't even read my blog! She was just told all of this stupid stuff (some of which is not even on here!) But she has taken it for truth. She refuses to come and talk to me about it. She is being really petty and prolonging something that could have been well on the mend.)

Anyway, I am starting to feel better about things. I am happy that I am able to go and continue with my weight loss. I really do want to be a lot smaller before I get pregnant. You already have to have all of this weight put on you when you are pregnant and I don't want to be carrying around too much extra. So, now I am thinking that I would like to wait until January to get pregnant. I know right, always changing my mind! LOL But I figured if we start about that time it would:
  • Give me even more time to lose weight
  • I could get into better shape (especially posture wise)
  • The baby would not be due until October (pretty much my favorite month!)
  • That would also make a good month because no one's birthday is near there (except for Jordan's at the end of the month) 
So, here's to happy times coming up!

1 comment:

  1. wow, i didn't realize you had been posting--my dashboard didn't update with the new stuff! i would love to help you get yourself ready for pregnancy, however i can. after this baby is born i HAVE to get my body back in a timely fashion or i'm going to have some serious relationship issues, myself, lol. not really kidding though.

    we should take walks or do yoga or something...

    ReplyDelete