Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

False Alarm & House Plans

No pregnancy. As of this morning, Flow has arrived. It is a good thing. I am not going to dwell on it. It was not our time and it is not the end of the world. It will happen when it is suppose to. I believe it. The timing will be perfect and not anything we can control.

In other news, we are building a nest egg. We are finally out of debt (or very close to it!). Money is going in the pig so we may be able to buy a house in the next few months. I just have to remember not to keep dipping into the extra, because it is there. I really need to focus my energy on getting out of here and being settled. At least for a few years while I go back to school and Matt puts more roots down in his job. Things are looking up. We are on the rise and there is no where else to go but up. I hope it stays like this and something big doesn't come out and bite us in the butt. Please, Lord, stay the wolves until we find higher ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment