Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Boobs Hurt & Sewing stuff

I am hoping that a pregnancy test is going to turn positive soon. We have just started to try and I thought I was ovulating. My boobs hurt and are swollen. I am cramping (lightly) and spotting off and on (super light and I wouldn't even notice if I didn't think I was gestating). We will see how it goes. Hopefully, it won't be like with Kaine (after 10 tests-ALL NEGATIVE) I finally got a positive and got it confirmed at 10 weeks with an ultrasound. Here's to crossing my fingers! Either way, if I don't get my period in two weeks, I am going to test. If it comes out positive, I will schedule an appointment. If it comes out negative, I will schedule an appointment for a blood test to make sure that I am actually not. I am NOT going to wait 10 weeks again! So stupid!

In other news, Lilly's birthday is coming up. She is having a princess party. I am going to go to Allana's the night before and help make the castle cake. We are going to get up bright and early and decorate and have lots of fun! I can't believe she is turning four! FOUR! What in the world! Then again, I can't even believe Kaine is 2 and I have been with him the whole time! I am going to be making her a Dora summer shirt with sparkly, girlie straps! I have to find some sort of pant or something to go under it. I guess it could be like a short-ish dress with some pink tights or those things the kids are wearing these days (what are they called?). Either way, I am sure it is going to be a hit!

I also have to finish Landon's curtains! They were suppose to be done in September! I get a little behind on things in those months, due to the overdrive of wanting to make things for the holidays. Especially starting at Halloween - the juices are already flowing for that! (What should Kaine be this year!?).


Anyway...that is what is going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment