Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas Presents

I am in craft mode again, you know this time of year for me! The only problem is, I seriously don't know what to make for people this year. I have no idea what people would want or need. I just got into loom knitting but there is only so much knit that some people would even begin to tolerate. I am not so sure it is a good idea to even go there (I don't want to put in the work and people not appreciate it). My biggest problem is that my brother-in-laws are people I don't know really well. I have no idea what they would want or need for Christmas. I was thinking about making knitted "skull caps" but when I brought the idea up to Matt he said, "I wouldn't wear one". He tried to act like he was joking but I think there was some actual truth there. So, now I don't know what to do. I don't want to leave people out and seeing as how we are actually trying to save money, I don't want to go overboard either.

In other Christmas related news. I am planning on making an advent calendar. Via this blog. Also, Homemade by Jill is doing a Sew along project for this too (this is where I got the original idea, I just like the look of the other one - that is where Jill got her idea from!). So, I am hoping to probably get started on this today or next week when I will be needing a project to do when I am sitting up stairs (at Kaine's school) waiting for school to be over. It is actually a good time of year to be able to have 3 hour increments that you need to fill with creativity! So yea for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment