Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Growing a Baby(ies)??

Okay, I am convinced that I am pregnant and it isn't hysterical! I also think that it is possible that I could be having twins too (missed a period after I had ovulated and then ovulated again). Of course, I won't know this until MUCH later! We would LOVE that.

My biggest indicators are the fact that my boobs have been achy for a week or so (usually it would come and go, this is constant). They are also bigger. I also am kinda weepy, at stupid things (things that are good and I am like "awe!" *tear*). I have noticed that I am more tired than usual too. Don't get me wrong, I am always tired, it is just more pronounced or at odd times. Like a few hours after I wake up or how by nap time I HAVE TO take a nap! Last night pretty much locked it down for me though. I seem to be able to smell everything and from far distances! Matt came in last night and was smelling like some strong smoky plant and I actually gagged! Then Kaine was suppose to be sleeping in my bed and he was actually in his daddy's aftershave (that Matt had left at baby level!) and I could smell it from the living room (until I found the mess, I thought it was that he just spilled some in the living room). Anyway, I think I am going to wait until next week and go and get a blood test (I have to have proof of pregnancy for a birth certificate and this is the most noninvasive way). So, here is to welcoming new life!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment