Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Pregnancy Spread

I found this spread here. I wish there was more interpretation done on it. It seem like the blogger has abandoned her blog however.  I am also confused about the months in this spread and how they correlate? I am also not getting a very clear depiction or interpretation.
Here it is:

1
2 _ 3 _ 4
5 _ 6 _ 7
8 _  9 _ 10
11 _ 12

1. Conception
2. Month 1 - January
3. Month 2 - February
4. Month 3 - March
5. Month 4 - April
6. Month 5 - May
7. Month 6 - June
8. Month 7 - July
9. Month 8 - August
10. Month 9 - September
11. Labor/Birth
12. Sex of child
 
My Cards:
1. Four of Wands Reversed
2. King of Coins Reversed
3. The high Priestess Reversed
4. Page of Wands Upright
5. Two of Swords Upright
6. Ace of Swords Upright
7. Knight of Wands Reversed
8. Eight of Swords Upright
9. Knight of Cups Reversed
10. Judgment Reversed
11. Page of Coins Upright
12. Knight of Swords Reversed

I am really thinking that the deck I am using is crap. I think I need a more traditional deck instead of the goofy one that I bought (it is a housewife tarot deck).It doesn't make much sense on some issues and seems to be downright wrong when trying to use another system to interpret a spread. Then again, I may just be really tired and not focusing on what my goal is. I am going to try and interpret this again over the next week. Any suggestions or ways of interpreting are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment