Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm Feeling Strangely Pregnant

I also feel like it is WAY WAY WAY to early to be able to tell this! But I am having some major symptoms. Like the fact that my cervix has taken up a more aerial position lately. OR the fact that I seem to want to have sex ALL THE TIME. OR the fact that my boobs have been weirdly aching and climbing under my arms (although it is NOTHING compared to the torture I went through the first time). OR that I am terribly thirsty but find myself going to the bathroom a few times an hour.OR that when I lay down my brain keeps telling me that I "really shouldn't be laying on my back and that the left side is the best position for your growing uterus" (what is THAT about, I ask you!?). But alas, we have been here before and I think I have finally given in to "waiting it out". But can you really have symptoms just a week or so after ovulating?? Or noticing, like 2 or 3 days after you had "the sex" that you were crampy and actually did spot some?? Oh confusion....
I wish there was some one, two, three way of figuring this out. A part of me also thinks that I am so hoping that I am pregnant that I am actually causing my self to have these symptoms. (Ever heard of a hysterical pregnancy? Here is a link for you to learn.) The other part of me really doesn't want to have to rely on outside sources to tell her that "yes you are pregnant" and "this is how far along you are". So, I am uber watching my body and  may be manifesting pregnancy symptoms. But I can't seem to let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment