Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kaine and Daddy

I have been noticing lately that Kaine misses his Daddy more and more these days. Not because he doesn't love me or that Matt isn't around a lot (which is simply not true). I just think he is finally getting to that "little boy stage" in life. He is starting to form his own opinions about things. He is starting to form his own likes and dislikes. He no longer sees himself as "part of mommy", like all the experts say babies see themselves. This is good...and bad. Good for Matt, he has SO been looking forward to this "boy time". Bad for Mommy. Mommy loves the fact that Kaine is growing up big and strong. I also love the fact that he is able to make his own choices and do things for himself. And, I don't even think I have to mention, how much I love that he wants to be with his Daddy when he isn't home! But, it does give me some lonely twinges. I think it is time for a new family member. Not, in any way, to replace Kaine but, to add more love to our house. Plus, now that I know a little better (sorry Kaine) more fun the second time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment