Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Pregnancy Dreams

I have stopped bleeding, miracles never cease!! It seems to me that I have stopped bleeding just in time, or perhaps, for ovulation! I am so pleased, I have had a smile on my face for, well most of the day.

Here is some background, no blood stories, I promise! I wasn't sure that I ovulated at all. I was having a hard time charting, at least the temperature thing that I was doing (someone once told me that having a fan on in the room will give you a negative reading, so I never really trusted what it was saying). I was pretty sure that I ovulated right after I stopped bleeding (like within 2 days of stopping). But, of course, everyone will tell you "that is not normal" (normal is overrated!!). Anyway, I always feel the best right after my periods and I always WANT to have sex (which was one of my indicators that I was ovulating, because I never, really, want to have sex). I wasn't really trusting it, because I really wanted it confirmed (stupid, I know!). So, here I am with some ovulation test strips that I got from babyhopes.com. They were running a special and I got 50 ovulation strips with 30 pregnancy strips for like $30 with shipping! Pretty damn good, have you been to CVS or some where similar and seen how much those things are?? So, last night I had a feeling that something was going on. I decided to go into the bathroom and do a test. It was negative, which is what I was expecting, I was just feeling "different". You know what I mean? Today I couldn't really shake the feeling, so I took another one around lunch time. To my great delight it was positive!! I was so elated I called Matt immediately to tell him I was ovulating!! Oh great day!

I am sure you can put two and two together and know what happened next, so I will leave it to your imagination. I plan on using this weekend as a sort of "conception weekend", if you get my drift. If anything it will make up for the month + that my husband has had to put up with nothing! So, win-win. I hope to soon post about a positive pregnancy test! Praying for success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment