Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Moving and Blood Issues

We found a place in Gainesville that we are going to start renting. I am not sure if the neighborhood is such a great place or not but, it is a 3/1 for $700/month, so I guess we can't complain too much. I am not really looking forward to being there, only because I don't like not knowing how things are going to turn out. I am also pretty sad about moving, which surprises me. I am hoping that once we are officially in this new place that I will start to feel better about it all.

On the bleeding front, the crazy blood flow is back. I have been bleeding now, for almost, ummm, a month or so. The only good thing is that is has not been as heavy as the last 3 month bleed was. I am really hoping that this is not going to become something normal especially since we are trying to get pregnant. I also know, however, that my body is trying to tell me something. I think I am going to have to bite the bullet and actually have someone look at me. Or at least give me some idea of what I should do. I just don't know where to go or what to really ask. Plus, I have no insurance and don't want to end up spending a crap ton of money on something that can very possibly come out to this sort of diagnosis: "We don't know." "You are just going to have to live with it." "It is a hormone problem, take some birth control." "You have fibroids." "You need major surgery." Blah, more uterus trouble than I really want to deal with at the moment. I am at the point that I just really want to know what I am looking at. I want to be able to have something that I can work toward fixing and not have to worry about worrying about anymore, if that made sense. I think I will start at the Birth Center and go from there...

No comments:

Post a Comment