Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mostly Updates

I haven't been posting, obviously. I have been really busy lately. Not really stressed out (although, I am starting to feel that way about some things) -just busy. We  moved back into Gainesville and have been trying to put the house together. It has been a real ordeal. We have had to fix a lot of unexpected things and there are still MANY things to do.

I have also been potty training Kaine. It was more of a suggestion of his school, with everybody starting to train now. I was afraid to start it. Especially based on the last times I have tried. None went very far. This time around has been MUCH better! I started by reading books to him and getting him a video from the library about potty training. He really likes the video and asks to watch it. It is about a little boy learning and his sister is the one that talks about what to do. So, it is really cute and from a kids perspective, which helps, I think. We are still having issues with night time, especially since he still isn't sleeping through the night. Which I think is causing him to get up and pee. I am not sure how to remedy this, I am just hoping he grows out of it. We are not using pull-ups though, we are using little boy under ware and plastic pants, so he feels wet and so I don't have to change the sheets every day! We are just taking it one day at a time.

As for me, bleeding is still an issue. I have tried to use all of the tinctures I can find that are suppose to stop a hemorrhage within minutes. I have tried to use teas, tonics and whatever else I can think of too! NOTHING is working! I am not convinced that tinctures even work for me. I tried to use them to induce labor, along with Castor oil, and NOTHING happened then either. NOTHING, no cramping, no increase in discomfort, I just felt exhausted because of the mental drainage. That is pretty much where I am now. I am FED UP!!! I want to stop bleeding! It is SERIOUSLY RIDICULOUS at this point!! I am willing to try anything, short of hormones and surgery! I just hope it stops soon.

Some concerns that I have: the bleeding is number one, of course. Along those same lines would be the fact that I have been bleeding so long now that I am afraid that if I get pregnant that I will not be able to even sustain a pregnancy because I am so deficient in vitamins or minerals or something. What if there is something really wrong that is going to make caring a baby hard or, God forbid, impossible?? I don't know. I am just worried that things are not going to work out the way that I want them to and that I truly don't have any idea what I am doing! I am hoping this is just a trial in faith that will bless me with a mess of babies down the road! Wouldn't that be lovely??

No comments:

Post a Comment