Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

"Mickey Mouse doesn't like Diapers."

I have been ovulating all weekend, according to my test strips. I am no longer ovulating but, we took advantage of the fact that I was. I also confirmed the ovulation with my knowledge of natural ovulation signs, such as: clear, slippery, stretchy discharge; high cervix; and, for me, the WANT to have sex. SO...here is hoping that implantation is successful and I get a positive prego test within the month (I hope!). The only thing now, I have to wait! UGH...I don't like waiting and sometimes wish I had x-ray vision so I could see what the hell was going on inside of me. I am just going to trust that it happened and, if not, that there is a reason and a better time for babies coming!

In other news, potty training is going great! Kaine goes pee in the potty and has actually moved himself the "big potty". We are starting to notice that he is either dry or just slightly peed when he wakes up too. Over the weekend he woke up one morning completely dry and also had a dry nap! It was great. But, like with anything, there is a draw back, Kaine won't poop in the potty! I have no idea why. He did once but, for some reason he won't any more (I made it a positive thing too!). So, I am hoping he is just going through a phase and will get it when he is ready. Like he did when he decided to go use the "big potty". (He even used it at a restaurant when we went!) I am pleased that it isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I guess stickers and the promise that Mickey Mouse would love to see Kaine when he isn't wearing diapers (which aren't allowed in Mickey's house, did you know?) really is a great motivator to move into big boy pants! Monster truck undies don't hurt either!

No comments:

Post a Comment