Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Places

We have moved into Gainesville. I was hesitant to like it, at first. I wanted to see how it was going to play out. It turns out it is very good. We are saving a boat load on money, for gas, anyway. Actually we aren't doing to bad on money either way you look at it, which of course, is nice. I have been working on fixing it up. I am also trying to work on my house wife-ness by keeping it clean and organized more than one day a month! It is coming along and, if I do say so myself, I am doing pretty well in my house duties. (I am also enjoying it, surprise of the century to me!) The backyard is my next project. I just really started to work on it yesterday, thanks to Mom. It was horribly over-grown and Matt had gone out there and chopped a bunch of it down. I wasn't sure where to start in cleaning it up but, when Mom came over yesterday - I was showing her the place- and she said I would just have to pile up the stuff and pull out all of the dead overgrowth. She helped me clean a small patch. It was encouraging and it inspired me to spend about an hour outside today piling things up so I would be able to see what I needed to pull up. It should be a wonderful space once it is all clean! Kaine, I am sure, will benefit the most. I haven't decided if we are going to do a garden this year or not. I guess I will have to see how it comes out and if Matt wants to do one.

On personal issues, I have not resumed bleeding, Thank GOD!! I have gotten three positive ovulation test in a row over the weekend. We have been using the time that Matt has been home as baby making time! I am hoping, beyond hope, that pregnancy is right around the corner. I must say, having all of this in my life right now, has truly renewed my spirit! I so can't wait to wake up and get things going. I feel so renewed! I just wish it was spring, so I could celebrate with the earth! How wonderful a feeling it is to feel renewed when the world is coming back to life, there really is no better feeling! So, for now, it is Spring in my heart! Oh, the places we shall go!

No comments:

Post a Comment