Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Binky and Potty

We are having binky problems around here. We only have two left (which is good). I seemed to have managed to get it away from him during the day, at one point. Now, it is back. He has it now, in fact. He had it in the car on the way to the library today. How have I made that thing lapse back into this behavior? I don't think I have been paying much attention to it lately.

I think this is what happened: I tried to take it away at night. Big mistake! Now he has clung to it. Anyway, what brought this up? I found a book to read to him about getting rid of pacifiers at the library today. I am hoping it is going to help. However, the first time I read it he went looking around for his binky. Oh boy, this is going to be a long and drawn out process. Oh well, I am getting that binky and it is going to be in the trash and gone away!!

By the way, the potty thing is just not working out. He does NOT get it! I have been reading up on it and it has stated that most babies are not ready until two and a half or even three (Please, God, don't let that be so!). So, I think around Christmas or something (probably a little later), we shall start again.

No comments:

Post a Comment