Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Girlie Problems, Continued

So, I spoke to Maryanne, at the Birth Center, regarding my bleeding issues. Her suggestions (which were in line with mine) were to go and get a blood test to make sure I was not, indeed, pregnant. From there, I would need an ultrasound to see what was going on in my uterus. This is the plan for this week. Get a blood test. Get the results. Get an ultrasound.

As luck would have it, I have stopped or severely slowed down in the bleeding department since I talked to Maryanne. I am still going to go and get a blood test to make sure I am not pregnant (or are pregnant?). I have not ruled this possibility out, especially since my hormones have been completely unpredictable lately.

Symptoms (as of late):

Severe sleepiness (falling asleep at 8pm, once 6pm!)
Crying at commercials (something I only do when pregnant)
Moodiness (being fine then, suddenly, exploding on the closest person)
Being annoyed by stupid things that would not have normally annoyed me
Having a full feeling in my uterus
Having to pee every 30 minutes or so
General feeling of grossness

Here, I must note, that all of these symptoms go hand in hand with having fibroids too. So, we will see after all of the tests are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment