Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A time for every purpose

I have started the process of becoming a Bradley Method teacher. I just finished my application and Matt will be sending it away tomorrow along with the money order that is also needed to hold my place. So, in October I will be on my way to Atlanta, Ga to become a Bradley instructor! I am so excited! One of the many steps to get into Midwifery school has started.

I am also going to go and get more things done this week, while Kaine is at Nana's house. Since this was an unexpected surprise, I am going to use it to my advantage. More progress will be made this Fall than ever before to get everything in place for either this winter's session or next Fall's session. I will have to wait and see until much closer, what time frame I am looking at.

Things are happening now. I am no longer "waiting and seeing". We are going ahead with our plans and putting others on a back burner. I feel very good about our decisions and am very hopeful about what is to come next.

No comments:

Post a Comment