Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Test Results-Vacationing

So, one good thing about the blood test was that it was negative. Matt was disappointed, I was relieved. I asked Matt why he was disappointed (because I said it would be bad news to be bleeding so bad AND be pregnant). He said he wants us to be pregnant. Good news, on that aspect. So, the adventure continues. More updates will be coming soon when I get all the other stuff done!

We got insurance, for all of us. It started Saturday. I just have to wait for the cards to come in and we will be all set. Hopefully there is not a huge waiting period for me to use gyno services. We shall see.

We went to my grandma's house this weekend. It was lovely. We went to the beach, swam in her pool, ate some hearty meals, went to the farmer's market, playground, walked at the shops downtown and went to church with her on Sunday. I even got a dresser from her. Matt and Neil loaded into the back of the Jeep. Matt and Neil caught mud crabs for fishing. It was a lot of fun. We will be doing that again and, hopefully, soon. Next weekend we are off to Orlando. Matt to a conference and Kaine and I are going to hang out with Patty and Douglas! It should be a ton of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment