Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Updates and Orlando

I have been blood free for an entire week now. I can hardly believe it myself. I am hoping that it stays this way. I am leaning more to the side of a hormonal imbalance than anything else. I don't feel as crazy as I have been feeling over the last few months. I truly did feel pregnant when it was going on. Crying at everything, irritable, unable to sleep or get comfortable. It was quite horrible. I am going to wait and see what happens. I am quite terrified of the next bleeding that comes on. I hope I don't freak out. Hopefully, it will feel more like a normal period at the onset and nothing more. Maybe that will save me from freaking out and worrying if it is ever going to end.

We spent the weekend in Orlando with Patty and Douglas. Matt had a conference. It was really nice. We went to the Sanford zoo and had a really good time. It was small but they had a lot of nice animals and a splash water park type thing for Kaine. He had fun. The only bad thing was that it was really hot! Other than that, we spent a good bit of time talking and getting to know one another better. Which, in my opinion, is always nice. I do so miss having Patty around. She was such a big part of our lives when we were growing up. We are going to have to make it more of a priority to get together and have more conversations. All in all, it was a nice trip. Filled with lots of fun times. It seemed like it was much longer than a small weekend (which is how you know fun was happening!).

What I am reading: The Help, The Girl Who Chased the Moon, The Other Boleyn Girl (on CD)

No comments:

Post a Comment