Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

To Health and Happiness

I am dragging my feet about getting my blood drawn. I do not have much confidence in any sort of pregnancy test (part of me wishes I am pregnant but, the more sensible me, wishes I feel relief in knowing that I am not). I also do not want to see what it is going to cost me. Especially since insurance has not been approved yet. I do not think I can put it off much longer. I have the address and the hours of operation of the closest lab (40 minutes away!). I don't want to go.

My bleeding stopped for a record of 12 hours (due to the holiday, I am convinced! Everyone needs a little bit of freedom from all sorts of burdens, what better day than the 4th?). It is back but, thankfully, not with a vengeance. Spotting mostly, with some cramping. Hopefully, it will go away and not come back for a while. 

In other news, we put in to see another house. It says, thanks to Google Maps, that it is 16 minutes away from Matt's work. That would probably put me at 20-25 minutes to the Birth Center, either way, it is better than what we are doing now. It sits on 2.23 acres and seems to be nice from what I can tell in the photos. We have no idea what we are doing, however. Matt says he is going to go and talk to the people at the bank on Friday and, hopefully, we will be approved for a loan. (A good loan.) I have a feeling that my past may come back to haunt me on this one as well. I have to confess, I am getting used to it; not that it makes it any easier. Although, someone told me that since I am not working that they will not even look at my score, just Matt's. I hope that is true. I hope we are able to get something, at least, in the $100,000 range (not much for Gainesville, but enough for what we will need).  Hopefully, happy news on all fronts will be coming next.

***Editor's Note: I talked to a loan officer on Tuesday. It turns out that my stuff will not be evaluated after all. Due to the fact that I have not worked in two years, I would not be a helpful profit to the outcome. Good news. I hope it continues.***

No comments:

Post a Comment