Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Baby Update

He has finally embraced rolling over, by himself! He has had the ability to do this for quite some time now. But he has refused to do it on purpose. He either did it with help, by me putting him on his belly and then rolling to his back, or by accident. He now (because I got tired of him yelling at me to help him and started working with him to let him see that he could do it himself) rolls in both directions left or right, but has not figured out that he can roll more than once in the same direction, yet that is! Hopefully, this means that he is well on his way to learning how to crawl. He did the other day completely lift himself up onto his arms to see what I was doing. However, he has not figured out that he has knees yet, not sure how to make that connection for him, but I am sure it is now just a matter of time. Hopefully soon I will have a good picture to post that everyone can see!

No comments:

Post a Comment