Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's and Happenings

Okay, so Valentine's day was really nice. I had a lot of fun. I made an all chocolate dinner. I didn't think it could be done at first but everything had chocolate in it in one way or the other! It was awesome. I will probably put a picture up of it! Or you can go to my facebook account and see all of the new pictures that I just put up. Okay, what is new.... We are still in search of the right thing to do about a car. Matt doesn't want to spend more than $600 on the car if we fix it and I don't want to spend any more on it! But I see his point. A one time (hopefully, we thought we were done last time) charge is better than making payments, which we just got done doing (on his car anyway, I never had a car payment, thank goodness & my dad). We are searching again for a new oral surgeon, because we believe that it is stupid to have to pay everything up front. We also do not want to go with their payment plan that is through CapitalOne because that bank has a bad reputation for turning around and sticking you with a huge interest rate out of the blue! So no thanks! But on a good note, my teeth are not killing me anymore ( I know this will be short lived). We are trying to get out of debt. With all the hospital bills we have it is going to be tough but I believe we will be able to do it. It's just not going that fast for me. I like things just to go away and not linger. Bills linger. They kill my spirit! LOL We want to get the baby a puppy. I just got an email from mom saying one of her friends just found 6 puppies on the road and they need good homes. We were going to wait until the baby was a year old (like for his birthday or something). The puppies are free and lab/mix. Matt and I really want a Catahoula. Look them up they are REALLY beautiful and are suppose to be the best breed for babies and young children, especially if they grow up together. Here is a link: http://dogtime.com/catahoula-leopard-dog.html Read the part about families and children, they sound like just the type of dog we are looking for. So we may just hold out for this one. We will have to see. I am just not ready for a dog at this moment. I think its like pregnancy, I have to get used to the idea first. Go through the whole gestational period and then get my prize. I am now taking my drugs. I immediately felt a difference and I hope that my body does not get used to it too quickly. I would like to feel normal for a while. I have also noticed that I am being nicer to my husband, he doesn't get on my nerves as much! We have been talking and mending. We weren't ever that far away from each other, we just weren't walking hand in hand as much. It's nice. Things don't look so bleak to me anymore. Okay, well thats all the updates from this end. Hopefully, I will have more good news soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment